If someone ever asked me to choose just ONE block of chocolate to eat for the rest of my life, it would have to be Cadbury Caramello Chocolate, closely followed by hazelnut, roasted almond, top deck, milk and dark chocolate…… but I digress.
Recipes don’t come much easier than this No Bake Caramello Slice. There is no baking involved, the hardest part is melting the chocolate and butter together in the microwave (and trying to resist eating a piece of chocolate in the process), and then waiting for the slice to set before you can eat it.
If you wanted to be extra naughty, you could drizzle melted white or milk chocolate over the top.
Learn how to make this No Bake Caramello Slice here:
- 1 pack of Marie biscuits
- ½ tin of condensed milk
- 220 g block of Cadbury Caramello Chocolate
- 125 g of butter
- coconut to decorate.
- Line a slice tray with baking paper.
- Crush the biscuits into small pieces - you can use a food processor, or just bash them with the end of a rolling pin like I do (it's a great stress relief activity).
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in microwave. I cook for 30 second spurts and mix together in between.
- Add the melted butter & chocolate as well as the condensed milk to the crushed biscuits. Mix together to combine and then pour into the slice tray.
- Using a metal spoon, spread slice evenly over the tray and push down to smooth.
- Decorate with coconut if desired, and place in the fridge to set. Once set, slice into squares and enjoy!
Linking up for Mummy Mondays with The Multitasking Mummy