I will start with an apology – this possibly is the most amazing and naughty slice I have ever made, and if you can stop after just one piece you have more will power than me. I would also like to share the blame for the calories you WILL consume eating this slice with Lucy from Bake Play Smile, as she is responsible for sharing a picture of this slice with me.
Just looking at the ingredients of the Malteser and Mars Bar Slice is enough to make your sweet tooth hurt – Maltesers, Mars Bars, Chocolate, Condensed Milk and Butter…. Mmmmm
Adding to the amazingness of this slice, is that no baking is involved! Just melting, mixing and popping it in the fridge – too easy!
If you are looking for an indulgent treat over the upcoming Easter long weekend, you certainly can’t go wrong with this recipe. Enjoy! xx
You can also find more of my favourite Easter recipes in my Easy Easter Recipes Ebook and the Thermomix Easter Recipe Ebook which you can view the contents of/purchase in our shop.
Malteser and Mars Bar Slice
- 1 cup of Maltesers plus extra to decorate grab a 280g pack
- 4 Mars Bars 4 x 53g bars
- ½ cup Condensed Milk 125ml
- 1 pack of Chocolate Ripple Biscuits 250g
- 2 blocks of Cadbury Milk Chocolate 2 x 200g blocks
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Line the base and sides of a slice tin with baking paper.
- Finely crush the Chocolate Ripple Biscuits. You can use a food processor or the end of a rolling pin if you are like me!
- Roughly crush 1 cup of Maltesers.
- Dice the Mars Bars into small pieces.
- In a small saucepan over a low heat, melt the butter and condensed milk, stirring until combined.
- Add the roughly crushed Maltesers and Mars Bars to the crushed biscuits and stir through. Then add the melted butter and condensed milk and stir until combined - it will be very sticky!
- Pour the mixture into the slice tin and flatten with the back of a metal spoon. Pop it in the fridge for approximately an hour until it has completely cooled.
- Melt both of the blocks of chocolate and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil to the melted mixture, making sure you stir it in.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cooled slice and then decorate with remaining Maltesers.
- Put the slice back into the fridge and cut into pieces before it has completely set.
Love a no bake slice? Check out my collection of 26 easy and delicious no bake slice, cheesecakes and ball recipes here.