If you thought recipes didn’t get much easier (or delicious!) than Mars Bars Slice, let me introduce you to this irresistible no bake Snickers Slice recipe. This recipe came about when I was on a mission recently to rid our pantry of excess chocolate – yes what an awful first world problem to have! Always the bargain shopper, whenever I see chocolate on special I always
fill my trolley grab a couple and this results in a ridiculous amount of chocolate tucked away from little eyes on our pantry shelves.
To say I was pretty please with how this turned out is a little bit of an understatement and although I know it’s a big call I think I actually prefer this slice over Mars Bar Slice – not that I would turn a piece of it away if it was offered to me! Next time I make this (because there will certainly be a next time very soon!) I’m also going to add ½ a cup of roasted peanuts to make this slice just that little more amazing.
No Bake Snickers Slice Recipe
- 5 x snickers bars
- 125 g of butter
- 4 cups of rice bubbles
- 220 g of milk chocolate
- Line a slice tray with non stick baking paper making sure you leave excess paper hanging over the edges to help you remove the slice later.
- Roughly chop FOUR of the Snickers bars into small pieces and place them into a saucepan. Add the butter and stir over a low heat until melted together.
- Place the rice bubbles in a separate bowl, and pour over melted ingredients. Mix together and pour into your prepared slice tray. Use the back of a spoon to spread and press into tray.
- Slice the extra Snickers into small pieces and set aside. ?Break the milk chocolate into squares and place it in a microwave safe bowl and cook until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the slice and decorate with the extra pieces of Snickers.
- Place in the fridge for approximately 4 hours to set.
Thermomix No Bake Snickers Slice Recipe
- Line a sie tray with non stick baking paper making sure you leave excess paper hanging over the edges to help you remove the slice later.
- Break FOUR of the Snickers Bars into pieces and place them along with the butter (cut into four pieces) into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 2 or until melted and combined.
- Add the rice bubbles and mix for 15 seconds on speed 2 REVERSE or until all ingredients have completely combined.
- Press the mixture into your prepared pan and push down with the back of a metal spoon to smooth the surface.
- Break the milk chocolate into squares and place it in a microwave safe bowl and cook for 30 second spurts or until it has melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the slice and decorate with slices of the remaining Snickers bar.
- Place the Snickers Slice into the fridge to set, it should be ready after approximately 4 hours.
- Cut into slices and enjoy!
Do you have chocolate bars hidden in your pantry too?
If you love all things no bake, check out my collection of favourite no bake slices, cheesecake and ball recipes here.
Also you can grab your very own copy of our No Bake Slices and Bars Ebook here.