I promise this is the BEST Thermomix Banana Bread recipe you will ever make, and once you’ve made it you will never try another Banana Bread recipe again!
I have been making this Banana Bread recipe for years, and have yet to have a fail. It’s so incredibly easy to put together and when you use the Thermomix, it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare from start to finish – including washing up time!
I love to eat this Thermomix Banana Bread when it’s fresh from the oven and still a little warm with a big glass of cold milk, however you can also toast it and it keeps in a sealed container for up to 4 days – if it lasts that long! This Thermomix Banana Bread is also freezer friendly and I like to pop a couple of slices into sandwich bags to freeze, so that I can have Banana Bread whenever I feel like it – which is both a good and bad thing!!
My Tips for Making the BEST Thermomix Banana Bread Recipe:
- If you don’t have any coconut oil, you can use either melted butter or another light flavoured oil in it’s place.
- If your coconut oil is solid, you will need to melt it.
- You will need 2 bananas or approximately 160 grams for this recipe.
- You can use fresh or frozen bananas, you may need to blitz the mixture for a little longer if you are using frozen though.
- You can also modify this Banana Bread recipe by adding some chopped walnuts or pecans to give it a little extra crunch, sprinkle some brown sugar over the top to give it a crunchy caramelised top or even add 1 cup of chocolate chips – yum!
- If you don’t have a Thermomix, don’t worry! You can find the original instructions on how to make Banana Bread here.
You can watch how to make this Banana Bread recipe here:
The Best Thermomix Banana Bread Recipe
- 220 grams self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 75 grams caster sugar
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 130 grams coconut oil - liquid
- 2 soft, ripe bananas approximately 160 grams
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees and line a large loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place the eggs, oil, vanilla extract and bananas (which have been quartered) into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 15 seconds on speed 6 to combine. Scrape down the sides of your Thermomix bowl and mix for a further 5 - 10 seconds on speed 4 if the mixture hasn't quite combined.
- Add the self raising flour, cinnamon, caster sugar and brown sugar to your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down the sides of your Thermomix bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 5.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 50 - 55 minutes or until the banana bread is golden on top and cooked through when tested with a skewer
- You can add chopped nuts, chocolate chips or sprinkle some brown sugar on top of this Banana Bread recipe for a yummy variation!
- You will need to use melted coconut oil for this recipe.
- For conventional cooking instructions, click here.
Browse the full range of books, ebooks and products here.