The problem with not being able to resist a bargain when you see it, is that you inevitably end up with things you a. forget about b. you don’t need or c. you end up with waaay too many. When I did a recent stocktake of the pantry I was a little shocked to discover a total of 14 Mars Bars hidden in various places so I knew I needed to turn them into something before the urge to start eating them began. I decided to adapt my easy Chocolate Malteser Fudge recipe and turn it into three ingredient Mars Bar Fudge.
Thanks to having a well stocked pantry I had already had the remaining two ingredients on hand – condensed milk and milk chocolate.
This fudge recipe is REALLY simple, all you need to do is melt the chocolate and condensed milk before stirring in cut up Mars Bar pieces – yep it’s that easy.
Mars Bar Fudge Thermomix Instructions
- Break the Mars Bars in half and place in the Thermomix bowl and chop of 3 seconds on speed 5. Transfer into a new bowl and set aside until needed.
- Break the milk chocolate into pieces and place in the Thermomix bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
- Add the Mars Bar pieces and mix for 20 seconds on reverse, speed 1.
- Working quickly, pour the fudge into the prepared pan and place in the fridge for 4 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces.
Both of the boys were keen to help me out with this recipe, and our big boy was very excited to help me take the photos, although I had to decline his suggestion to put a couple of pieces into the back of one of his trucks!
Do you love a bargain too?
Also check out my collection of easy and delicious NO BAKE Mars Bar and Malteser Recipes.