If I had to choose one chocolate bar to eat for the rest of my life (a tough decision I know!) it would have to be a Snickers Bar, as I just can’t get enough of them! This Three Ingredient Snickers Fudge is the ULTIMATE recipe for any Snickers (or chocolate) lover out there and you will have a hard time stopping yourself at just one piece.
I’ve made this version of my Two Ingredient Chocolate Fudge recipe a few times now, but it never lasted long enough for me to take photos of it to share with you guys. It seems as though I’m destined not to take photos of this recipe, as the day after I made it (and was planning to cut and photograph it) our newest addition decided to make his arrival – 4 weeks early. My aspiring food blogger husband (not really!) decided to step in and take these photos for me while I was in hospital – thanks so much Scott!
I think he has done a great job of the photos and obviously studied up on my preferred layout beforehand, which I was super impressed with. He also kindly bought the leftover fudge up to the hospital with the intention of giving it to the midwives looking after me, however between us and our visitors it didn’t last long enough to share!
This Three Ingredient Snickers Fudge can be made both conventionally and using a thermomix and both ways really take little time at all. If you don’t like Snickers (don’t worry, I won’t hold it against you!) you can also try my Three Ingredient Clinkers Fudge, Mars Bar Fudge or Maltesers Fudge recipes instead.
Three Ingredient Snickers Fudge
- 400 g of Milk Chocolate
- 395 g tin of condensed milk
- 4 x Snickers Bars
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper - make sure you leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides to help you remove the fudge once it has set.
- Roughly chop the Snickers into pieces and set aside until needed.
- Pour the condensed milk into a medium saucepan over low heat and add the milk chocolate - which has been broken into squares.
- Cook condensed milk and chocolate mixture and stir regularly until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients have combined - approximately 8 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chopped up Snickers before quickly stirring through.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared tin and place in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove the set Three Ingredient Snickers Fudge from the fridge and cut into squares.
Three Ingredient Snickers Fudge Thermomix Instructions
- Break the Snickers in half and place in the Thermomix bowl and chop of 3 seconds on speed 5. Transfer into a new bowl and set aside until needed.
- Break the milk chocolate into pieces and place in the Thermomix bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
- Add the Snickers pieces and mix for 20 seconds on reverse, speed 1.
- Working quickly, pour the fudge into the prepared pan and place in the fridge for 4 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove the Thermomix Snickers Fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces to enjoy.
Store your Three Ingredient Snickers Fudge in a sealed container in your fridge for up to a week – although you will be lucky if it lasts that long!