This Three Ingredient Maltesers Fudge is the ULTIMATE fudge for all the Maltesers fans out there – and I’m pretty sure there are a few of you!
I’ve been wanting to remake my Chocolate and Maltesers Fudge for awhile now, as I wanted to give it a try using milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate and have the Maltesers sprinkled through the fudge instead of just on the top.
To say I was happy with how this Three Ingredient Fudge turned out is a massive understatement! The milk chocolate fudge is MUCH better than the dark chocolate fudge in my opinion and I loved the how the Maltesers were found throughout the fudge. Everyone in our house loved it too and I even caught my husband eating a slice before he went to work – at 5.30 in the morning!
With Easter not to far away now (eek, I know!), I’m planning to make a few batches of this Three Ingredient Maltesers Fudge as gifts for the boys teachers.
Three Ingredient Maltesers Fudge
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper (making sure you leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides to help you remove it once set) and set aside.
- Set aside approximately 1/2 a cup of Maltesers.
- Break the milk chocolate into pieces and place in the Thermomix bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
- Add the rest of the Maltesers and mix for 15 seconds on reverse, speed 2.
- Working quickly, pour the fudge into the prepared pan and sprinkle the Maltesers you set aside earlier over the top and place in the fridge for 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces.
What’s your favourite fudge recipe?