These Thermomix Brownies are made with just SIX ingredients and can be ready to enjoy in under one hour. You will just LOVE these rich dense Chocolate Brownies and they really couldn’t be easier to make in a Thermomix!
These really are the BEST Brownies, and they are based on the famous Donna Hay Brownie recipe which I have converted the method for a Thermomix. One of my favourite things about these easy Chocolate Brownies are that they are made using cocoa and not chocolate, which makes them an easy budget friendly recipe.
Table of contents
Please note you will find the full ingredient list and recipe method in the recipe card below.
To make these easy Thermomix brownies you will need six simple ingredients that you most likely already have sitting in your pantry and fridge. These rich chocolate brownies are made using cocoa, caster sugar, butter, vanilla extract, eggs and plain (all-purpose) flour, and result in a rich brownie you will just love.
How to make Brownies in a Thermomix
Step 1. You will first need to place the butter, caster sugar and cocoa into a Thermomix bowl. Cook for 3 – 4 minutes or until the mixture has combined and the sugar has dissolved. It may be tempting to cook until the butter has melted, however this will result in sugar crystals on top of your brownie.
Step 2. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and flour and mix to combine.
Step 3. Transfer the brownie batter into a lined 20cm square baking dish. You will need to use a spatula to move the mixture around the dish. Gently smooth the surface and place it into the oven to bake. The brownies will take 33 – 35 minutes to bake. It is REALLY important to not overcook your brownie so that you don’t lose the soft centre.
Step 4. Allow the brownies to cool completely in the baking dish before carefully removing and cutting into pieces.
Tips for making the BEST Brownies.
For best results, ensure the sugar has dissolved into the butter mixture.
While it may be tempting to cut the brownies into pieces while still warm, we do recommend allowing the brownies to cool completely before slicing into pieces.
Store these Thermomix Brownies in an airtight container and enjoy within 4 -5 days. This recipe can also be frozen for up to three months when stored in a freezer safe container.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you sure can! You will find the full recipe in the recipe card below.
Yes, this Brownie recipe uses cocoa instead of melted chocolate for a quick and budget friendly dessert.
- 1 x 20cm square baking dish
- 150 grams butter unsalted
- 220 grams caster sugar
- 75 grams cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs 70 gram eggs
- 75 grams plain flour
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius (fan-forced) and line a 20cm square baking dish with baking paper.
- Add the butter, caster sugar and cocoa to the Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes, 70 degrees, speed 2. If the butter hasn't quite melted, cook for a further 1 minute, 70 degrees, speed 2.
- Add the vanilla extract, eggs and plain flour to the Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds, speed 5 to combine.
- Scrape down the sides of the Thermomix bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds, speed 5.
- Transfer the brownie mixture into the prepared baking dish and gently smooth the surface.
- Place the brownies into the preheated oven and bake for 33-35 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the baking dish before slicing into pieces.
Looking for More?
You can find more easy Thermomix recipes in our books and eBooks, shop the range here.