For a refreshing drink you can’t go wrong with this simple Summer Punch!
For a drink that your family and friends will love, you can’t go past this fruity Summer Punch. This delicious drink is packed with flavour thanks to the yummy combination of strawberries, passionfruit and oranges.
You don’t need a lot of ingredients to make this punch, my biggest tip is to make sure that you have a jug/drink dispenser big enough to store it in!
Summer Punch Ingredients:
- Sparkling Water
- Orange Juice
To make, simply combine all of your ingredients and then serve chilled – too easy! If you are wanting to get organised in advance, you can put this punch together a few hours before you need it, just omit the ice cubes and add when you are ready to serve.
Can you Turn this Summer Punch into a Cocktail?
Yes, you sure can! I would suggest adding Bacardi or Vodka – start with 1 cup and then increase to suit your taste.
More Summer Entertaining Recipes:
- Easy Caramel Tarts
- The BEST Potato Salad Recipe
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Slice
- The BEST Pavlova Recipe
- Trifle Recipe
Simple Summer Punch
- 3 litre jug or dispenser
- 1 litre Sparkling Water
- 1 litre Orange Juice
- 5 Passionfruit
- 250 grams Strawberries
- 1 ½ cups ice cubes
- Slice your strawberries in half and set aside until needed
- Place the ice cubes, strawberries, fresh orange juice and the contents of 5 passionfruit into your serving jug. Add the sparkling water and gently stir with a large spoon.
- Serve immediately.
- You can use either store bought sparkling water or sparkling water made using a SodaStream for this recipe.