This Easy Caramel Fudge recipe is one of my all time favourites, it’s simple to make and you only need five ingredients to put it together.
Caramel Fudge is a staple in our house during the lead up to Christmas. It’s the perfect treat to share with friends when they drop by and also makes a great last minute Christmas gift for anyone you may have forgotten about – and we all know that happens to everyone!
When it comes to making this fudge, you really can’t go wrong. It’s important to have your tin already lined and white chocolate chopped and ready to add before you start, as once you’ve made this fudge it does begin to set quite quickly.
Tips for Making my Easy Caramel Fudge Recipe:
- I’ve made this fudge up to a week before I’ve needed to use it and simply store it in a sealed container inside of the fridge, to be honest it doesn’t seem to last very long when it’s made!
- I also like to use a good quality white chocolate when making this Caramel Fudge, I think it gives it a rich and smooth consistency, which is what fudge is all about after all!
- When it comes time to pour the fudge into the tin, make sure you have everything ready and work quickly as the fudge will begin to set.
- When it’s time to cute the fudge, let it out on your bench for 15 minutes or so and use a sharp knife which has been run under hot water to help slice it.
You can watch how to make this easy Caramel Fudge Recipe here:
Easy Caramel Fudge Recipe
- 125 g of butter
- 390 g tin of condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of golden syrup
- 220 g of brown sugar
- 200 g of white chocolate - broken into pieces
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and chop. Set aside until needed.
- Line the base and sides of a 28cm x 18cm slice tin with baking paper and set aside until needed.
- Add the butter, golden syrup, condensed milk and brown sugar to a medium sized saucepan and cook over a low heat for approximately 10 minutes until the fudge mixture has started to thicken and the colour of the ingredients has turned a lovely golden brown.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chopped white chocolate and quickly stir to combine.
- Quickly pour the Caramel Fudge into your prepared tin and gently smooth the surface.
- Place the Caramel Fudge into the fridge for 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set before cutting into small pieces to enjoy.
Easy Caramel Fudge Thermomix Instructions
- Line a 28cm x 18cm slice tin with baking paper – make sure you leave some hanging over the edges to help you remove the fudge from the tin once it’s set.
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and place into your Thermomix bowl. Chop for 5 seconds at speed 7. Transfer to a bowl and set aside until needed.
- Place the butter, golden syrup, condensed milk and brown sugar into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 8 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 3 with the measuring cup off.
- Scrape the sides of your Thermomix bowl and cook for a further 20 minutes on Varoma temperature on speed 3.
- Add the chopped white chocolate and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4 or until it’s melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Quickly transfer the fudge to your prepared tin and gently smooth the surface.
- Place the fudge into the fridge for 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set before cutting into pieces.
Have you tried this easy Caramel Fudge recipe before?
What’s your favourite fudge recipe?