This really is the best no bake Peppermint Slice recipe you will ever make (I promise!) and both regular and Thermomix instructions are also included.
This No Bake Peppermint Slice is based on my favourite easy Peppermint Slice recipe and because I can never stick to a recipe, I’ve pimped it right up to include even more peppermint flavour into each and every piece. Along with using a whole block of peppermint chocolate, this slice also has pieces of peppermint crisp bars both throughout the slice and also on top of it – what more could a peppermint lover want?!
I’ve made this super indulgent slice a few times now as it’s the perfect treat for parties, cake stalls and it is also the ultimate after dinner mint, it’s also a great recipe to make as I just can’t stomach the combination of peppermint and chocolate (hello chocolate toothpaste!) so I know I’m going to leave it alone! You can make this slice easily both using a Thermomix or the regular way and each method will have you popping this slice into the fridge to set within 15 minutes.
Thermomix No Bake Peppermint Slice Instructions
- Line a 28x18cm slice tin with baking paper – make sure you leave paper hanging over the sides to help you remove the Thermomix Peppermint Slice once it’s set.
- Place the biscuits into your Thermomix bowl and use the 1 sec Turbo function to crush until they are broken up into approximately 2 – 3cm pieces. Transfer to a separate bowl and set aside until needed.
- Break the Peppermint Crisp Bars in half and place into your Thermomix bowl, blitz for 2 seconds, speed 4 to break into small pieces. Set aside in a separate bowl until needed.
- Without washing the Thermomix bowl, add the butter (cut into cubes), condensed milk and peppermint chocolate which has been broken into squares and cook for 3 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 3. If it’s not quite combined at the end of the cooking time (time taken will depend on temperature of the ingredients), cook for a further 1 minute, 60 degrees, speed 3.
- Add the biscuits and HALF of your peppermint crisp pieces to your Thermomix bowl and mix for 20 seconds, speed 2 REVERSE or until combined.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared tin (it will be a little sticky) and use a metal spoon to spread and flatten the surface.
- Place the white chocolate into a CLEAN Thermomix bowl and cook for 3 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2 before scraping down the sides and cooking for a further 1 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2 or until melted.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the top of your slice and use the remaining peppermint crisp pieces to decorate it. Place it into the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours to set before cutting into small pieces.