You won’t be able to resist the combination of white chocolate and Oreos in this yummy three ingredient Cookies and Cream Fudge!
If I was forced to pick my favourite type of chocolate, it would have to be white chocolate – even though I know it’s not technically ‘real’ chocolate. I’ve loved it ever since I was a kid and even now I can’t resist indulging in a few squares (ok rows!) if it’s put in front of me.
It was only a few years ago that I first tried the combination of white Chocolate and Oreo Cookies (yes crazy I know!), and I’ve been addicted ever since. I’ve experimented with a few white chocolate and oreo recipes in the form of slices, cheesecake and cupcakes, but my favourite has to be my White Chocolate and Oreo Fudge.
While there is nothing wrong with my original White Chocolate and Oreo Fudge recipe, the addition of extra Oreo pieces to this three ingredient Cookies and Cream Fudge makes it even more indulgent and ensures you get a generous helping of Oreos with every bite. This recipe is really simple to make (I promise!) regardless of whether you put it together the regular way or using a thermomix. If you are super keen to try a piece, you can try cutting your fudge after 6 – 8 hours, however I find leaving it overnight (as hard as it is!) ensures your fudge sets well and is easy to cut into pieces.
- Line the base and sides of a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper and set aside until needed.
- Roughly chop approximately 100g of the Oreos and set aside until needed.
- Break the white chocolate into squares and put it into your Thermomix bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
- Add the remaining whole Oreos and mix for 20 seconds on reverse, speed 1.
- Working quickly, pour the three ingredient cookies and cream fudge into the prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining oreos over the top and gently push down into the fudge.
- Place the fudge into the fridge for 8 hours or preferably overnight to set.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces.