Chocolate and Christmas just go together so well – at least in my opinion anyway! So it only makes sense to create an easy all chocolate treat that makes a great Christmas gift for friends, teachers and family – or you can just enjoy it all by yourself, no judgement here!
All you need is three ingredients to make this White Chocolate and Malteser Christmas Bark, it really doesn’t get much easier than this!
If you aren’t able to get your hands on ‘Merryteasers’ you could easily use Maltesers instead, it’s still going to taste great!
Some tips for making this White Chocolate and Malteser Christmas Bark are to make sure you have unwrapped your Mini Reindeers and have your smarties ready to sprinkle before you melt the white chocolate as it will start to set pretty quickly being so thin, and also try to make this recipe when you don’t have little ‘helpers’ around who will try to steal the chocolates off the top of your White Chocolate Christmas Bark as you are making it.
Once you’ve decorate your Christmas Bark, it just needs an hour or two to set before you can break it into pieces – yes, it’s that easy!
White Chocolate and Malteser Christmas Bark
- 200 g of white chocolate
- 1 cup of red and green M&Ms
- 1 pack of Mini Merryteasers
- Cover a small baking tray with baking paper and place all of your ingredients close by.
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl. Place the bowl into the microwave and cook for 30 second spurts until it has almost melted before stirring until it completely melts.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking tray and move the tray around to get a thin layer of chocolate.
- Place the Mini Merryteasers onto the melted chocolate and sprinkle the M&Ms over the top.
- Once done, place the tray into the fridge for 1 hour or until it’s set.
- Remove from the fridge and then cut into large pieces
Do you think Christmas and Chocolate are a perfect match too?
If you LOVE all things NO BAKE, check out our no bake Christmas recipes ebook and use the code xmas15 to get 50% off!
di @ studio10 creative
Another recipe I need to make for Christmas. You’re such a clever cookie 😉 Lauren
Karin @ Calm to Conniption
So cute. i was looking for something to add to my teacher gifts (which I already have prepared #organised) and I think a batch of this bark is it! Cheers.
Sammie @ The Annoyed Thyroid
This just looks like Christmas! I bet it tastes like it too! And how cute are those reindeer?!
These are so cute Lauren. I think I’m going to make them for Hollie’s class at the end of term 🙂
Lucy @ Bake Play Smile
You know I have BIG BIG love for 3 ingredient recipes. You’ve definitely done it again!
Jess @ Sweetest Menu
This is so CUTE! I love chocolate bark so much! Perfect for Christmas gifts.
Thanks so much Sandra!
Sandra @ Heavenly Home Cooking
This looks gorgeous! Such a great idea and so easy to make. Pinned
They look so nice! Really look like Christmas.. 🙂