So in the spirit the new year and new beginnings, I decided to get organised and clear out the drafts folder on the blog over the weekend and was just a little surprised to find this recipe had been sitting waiting to be published since June – whoops! This Toblerone and Mars Bar Cheesecake Slice combines two of my favourite chocolate bars in one delicious dessert and it is the perfect way to finish a meal or even to simply enjoy as an afternoon treat.
Without further ado and apologies for the delay in sharing this delicious delight – here is a great and easy recipe for Toblerone and Mars Bar Cheesecake Slice!
Toblerone and Mars Bar Cheesecake Slice
- 500 g of Philadelphia Cheese - softened
- 400 g of condensed milk
- 200 g of Toblerone chocolate - melted
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 x Mars bars to decorate
- For the Base:
- 200 g pack of Buttersnap biscuits - crushed
- 125 g of butter - melted
- Line the base of a slice tin with baking paper.
- Thinly slice the Mars bars and set aside until needed.
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and butter and press into the base of the slice tin. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Melt the toblerone chocolate in the microwave, cooking for 30 second spurts until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Place the softened cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until smooth and creamy. Slowly add the condensed milk, vanilla essence and melted toblerone and beat until combined.
- Pour over the biscuit base and gently press the Mars bar pieces on top.
- Place in the fridge to set for 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Slice into small pieces and serve.
Serving: 0gCalories: 0kcalCarbohydrates: 0gProtein: 0gFat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0gMonounsaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 0mgPotassium: 0mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gVitamin A: 0IUVitamin C: 0mgCalcium: 0mgIron: 0mg
Tried this recipe? Please leave a rating and tag me on Instagram! Mention @createbakemake or tag #createbakemake!
I would not melt Toblerone
I make a lovely toblerone cheese cake with three cheeses cream and lots more,
That sounds lovely Pauline, I’d love to try your recipe.
This looks toooooo delicious. Going to make this one tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.
What size slice tin?
Has anyone else made this yet? I made it yesterday and it didn’t set properly, it’s still a bit gooey? The taste is amazing but it hasn’t set like in the picture and I followed every ingredient measurement and the method meticulously
Lauren @ Create Bake Make
I’m sorry to hear your slice didn’t completely set. It doesn’t set as firmly as a traditional cheesecake and I usually use a hot knife when cutting mine to get a nice clean looking slice.
Iv made it to an it’s not fully set either rather wobbly will spoon out 🙂 yum
Hi Daniella, if it’s still a little soft just pop it back in the freezer for a bit longer. It is a softer style of cheesecake though. I hope you still enjoyed it 🙂
Lara @ This Charming Mum
Well, there go several of my 2015 resolutions in one fell swoop! Looks divine, as always 🙂
Bec @ History of Parenting
Oh my goodness me, these are just cheesecake heaven!! And I looooooove cheesecake! But I started my New Year’s diet yesterday so noooo! Maybe I’ll save this page for easter:-0