Love Milo? This simple Milo Brownies recipe might just become your new favourite!
Who doesn’t love brownies right, especially when they also contain Milo! This simple Milo Brownies recipe contains a few pantry staples, so there really is no excuse not to make them! I came up with this recipe when my husband asked me to make something special for a morning tea they were having at work. Of course he told me at 6pm the night before, so my options for coming up with something a bit different were pretty limited!When I was grabbing the ingredients for these brownies I saw the Milo tin sitting on the shelf in the cupboards and thought ‘why not?!’. After sampling just a small piece of these Milo Brownies (I’m trying to stop eating chocolate – crazy I know!) I can confidently say this recipe was a success!
These Milo Brownies have a soft and fudgey centre and you still get a little crunch from the Milo even after it’s cooked. I topped them with a simple chocolate icing but you really don’t have to and can still enjoy them as is.
Thermomix Milo Brownie Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line the base and sides of a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
- Place the sugar, butter and cocoa into your Thermomix bowl and melt for 3 minutes on speed 2 at 65 degrees or until melted.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Add the flour and Milo and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4 before scraping down the sides and mixing for another 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared tin and smooth the surface.
- Place the brownies into the oven to bake for 35 minutes.
- Carefully remove the cooked brownies from the oven and allow them to completely cool in the tin before removing, cut into small pieces .