Whenever we have family come to stay with us I use it as the perfect excuse (not that I really need one) to make all of those recipes I’ve been thinking about for awhile but just haven’t gotten around to making. I’d been thinking about trying this no bake 3 ingredient Clinkers Fudge ever since I made my Three ingredient Mars Bar Fudge a couple of months ago. As well as being a huge fan of Clinkers, I thought they would be the perfect texture to add to my favourite smooth and creamy fudge recipe.
Luckily I was right. The crunch of the Clinkers was the perfect addition to the soft fudge and our guests managed to eat half of the batch in just a couple of hours!
If you are looking for a recipe which is easy to make, doesn’t require many ingredients and is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth, this no bake Clinkers Fudge recipe is for you!
Three Ingredient No Bake Clinkers Fudge Recipe
- 400 g of Milk Chocolate
- 395 g tin of Condensed Milk
- 300 g bag of Clinkers
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper – it's important to make sure that you leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides to help you remove the fudge once it has set.
- Pour the condensed milk into a medium saucepan over low heat and add the milk chocolate – which has been broken into squares.
- Stir regularly until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients have combined.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the Clinkers before quickly stirring through.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared tin and place in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove the set fudge from the fridge and cut into squares.
Three Ingredient Clinkers Fudge Thermomix Instructions
- Break the milk chocolate into pieces and place in the Thermomix bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
- Add the Clinkers and mix for 20 seconds on reverse, speed 1.
- Working quickly, pour the fudge into the prepared pan and place in the fridge for 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces.
If you like the look of this Clinkers Fudge, you will love my NO BAKE Clinkers Slice recipe!
To get your very own copy of our No Bake Slices and Bars Ebook, click here.
Do you need an excuse to have some fun baking?