Are you looking for a showstopper dessert to impress your friends? Then this Clinkers Rocky Road Christmas Cake is for you! I LOVE everything about Rocky Road, it’s such an easy recipe to put together and you can add just about anything you like to it. This Clinkers Rocky Road Cake is packed full of my favourite goodies. As well as the crunch of the clinkers, you also have yummy pretzels to help give you some texture and the raspberry lollies and marshmallows just complete this easy no bake Christmas dessert.
This is a great recipe to make with the kids, although I’ve had to stop making these kind of recipes when my little helpers are around as they just can’t help themselves from trying to steal all of my ingredients!
This Clinkers Rocky Road Christmas Cake is certainly the perfect dessert for your next Christmas Party, however you can also make it in a large slice tin and cut into pieces to give to friends and family as a gift.
If you can’t get you hands on Jaffas, simply use a red M&M or smartie to decorate the centre of your cake.
Clinkers Rocky Road Christmas Cake
- 200 g of milk chocolate
- 320 g of Clinkers - cut in half
- 1 pack of raspberry lollies
- 25 g of mini pretzels
- 280 g of marshmallows
- To decorate:
- 6 spearmint leaves - cut in half
- 5 red smarties
- 1 jaffa
- Cut the clinkers in half and add them along with the raspberries, mini pretzels and marshmallows into a large bowl.
- Line a 20cm round cake tin with cling wrap - this stops the Clinkers Rocky Road Cake from sticking to the tin.
- Place the milk chocolate into a microwave safe bowl and cook for 30 seconds spurts until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the bowl containing all the other ingredients. Mix with a large spoon until all the ingredients are coated in chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared cake tin and place in the fridge for 2 hours or until set.
- Once set, remove the Clinkers Rocky Road Cake from the fridge.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle it over the top of the Rocky Road Cake. Place the jaffa in the centre of the cake and add the 'holly leaves' around the edges of the cake.
If you are like me and can’t get enough of Rocky Road recipes, make sure you check out my Rocky Road Christmas Pudding and White Chocolate Popping Rocky Road.
What are your favourite Rocky Road ingredients.