Who doesn’t love a ‘no bake slice’? This one doesn’t get much easier, you only need four ingredients to create this yummy slice. Cherry Ripes are one of my favourite chocolate bars, and I love this
lazy simple recipe.
If you want to make it extra decadent, you could use dark chocolate instead of milk for the top and top it with a chopped up Cherry Ripe bar – mmmmm are you drooling yet?
You will need:
3 x Cherry Ripe Bars
1 can of Condensed Milk
1 Pack of Marie Biscuits
1 block of milk chocolate
Yep, seriously that’s it!
* Crush the biscuits either in a food processor or using the end of a rolling pin like I do!
* Chop the Cherry Ripe bars into small pieces.
* Add the condensed milk and chopped cherry ripes to the crushed biscuits and mix together.
* Pour mixture into a slice tin lined with baking paper and use a metal spoon to flatten.
* Melt chocolate and pour over the top of slice. Place in the fridge to set, cut into slices and enjoy!