Just try stopping yourself from eating just one of these White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake Balls!
I can’t quite believe that I haven’t yet shared this White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake Balls recipe with you guys yet – it’s one of my favourites! I’ve been making these for years and they are perfect to take along to BBQ’s, parties etc and they also make a great end of year gift for friends, family and teachers.
Of course the boys love to help me make these, and I swear we ended up with only half the amount we should have had thanks to them eating the cheesecake mixture quicker than I could roll it into balls. Our four year old also wanted to help me when it came time to take photos, check out his ‘styling’ do you think he has been watching me a little too much?!?
When making these White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake Balls, it’s important to let the cheesecake mixture chill for the specified time at each of the steps. Yes it’s tempting to skip it, however chilling the mixture helps to keep the ‘ball’ shape and it also helps the melted white chocolate to set.
Although I used white chocolate to coat these Oreo Cheesecake Balls in, you can also cover these in either dark or milk chocolate instead, all taste pretty amazing!
Thermomix White Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake Balls Recipe
- Line a large container with baking paper and set aside until needed.
- Place the Oreos into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 8 seconds on speed 5 to crush – they will resemble fine crumbs.
- Add the softened cream cheese and mix for 30 seconds, speed 3.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 30 seconds, speed 5 to combine the ingredients. If the mixture is not yet smooth (it can take longer for this to happen depending on the temperature of your cream cheese, mix for a further 30 seconds on speed 4 or until smooth.
- Place the Thermomix bowl into the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the mixture to firm.
- Once the cheesecake mixture has firmed, use a spoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls. Place the balls into the container you prepared earlier and once all the mixture has been used, place back into the fridge to firm.
- In the meantime, break the white chocolate into squares and place it into a microwave safe bowl. Cook the white chocolate for 30 second spurts until it has just melted.
- Use two forks to dip the Oreo Cheesecake Balls into the melted white chocolate and place them back into the container.
You can find more simple and delicious no bake recipes in our ‘No Bake Slices and Bars‘ ebook (Thermomix version available here) and also in our ‘No Bake Christmas Recipes‘ ebook (Thermomix version available here). Shop our entire ebook collection (including our great value Thermomix Christmas ebook bundle ) here.