These White Chocolate, Cranberry and Almond Muffins are a yummy snack the whole family will love!
Can you believe that Christmas is just days away? I’m slowly getting there when it comes to being organised for the big day, just a few more presents to wrap and then it’s time to start on our Christmas Day menu – my favourite part! In the meantime I’m trying to distract the boys who are asking EVERY morning when they get up if Santa has visited – it’s sure getting a little old after 3 weeks! A great way to distract them is getting them into the kitchen – and these White Chocolate, Cranberry and Almond Muffins are perfect for my little helpers!
These are easy enough for my boys to put together with just a little help (and supervision of course) from me and they love helping to measure the ingredients and add them to the bowl.
As you can see they eager to try these muffins once they were out of the oven and gave them a big thumbs up for taste!
Thermomix White Chocolate, Cranberry and Almond Muffin Instructions
- Preheat your oven to 190 degrees (fan forced)
- Place the cubed butter into your thermomix and cook for 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 2 to melt the butter. If it hasn’t quite melted after 2 minutes (cooking time will vary depending on the temperature of your butter to begin with), cook for a further 1 minute.
- Add the self raising flour, brown sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla essence to your thermomix bowl (in that order) and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Scrape down the sides of your thermomix bowl and add the white chocolate chips and cranberries and mix for a further 10 seconds reverse to combine.
- Divide the mixture between 2 x 6 hole silicon mini loaf pans (or 18 regular cupcakes)and sprinkle the flaked almonds over the top.
- Place into the oven to bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until cooked through when tested with a skewer.
Allow the cakes to cool in the tins for 10 minutes before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.