Although it only seems like Christmas was a couple of weeks ago, there is no denying that Easter is fast approaching. It’s no secret that I love making Chocolate Bark, it’s such an easy recipe to put together with the kids and makes a fab present for teachers, friends and family. This White Chocolate and Maltesers Easter Bark is inspired by the Popping Easter Egg Bark I made last year, as well as the White Chocolate and Maltesers Christmas Bark I made a few months ago.
There really isn’t much to putting this White Chocolate and Maltesers Easter Bark recipe together – after all, you only need three ingredients!
My biggest tip when it comes to making this Chocolate Easter Bark, is to make sure you’ve unwrapped your MaltEaster Mini Bunnies and have your Speckled Eggs ready to go when you’ve melted your white chocolate. As it’s a really thin layer of chocolate it will start to set quite quickly – especially if it’s cool in you home.
My boys had a great time helping me decorate this White Chocolate and Maltesers Easter Bark, although quite a few of the Speckled Easter Eggs seemed to go missing!
Thermomix White Chocolate and Maltesers Easter Bark Instructions
- Cover a small baking tray with baking paper and place all of your ingredients close by.
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and place in to your Thermomix bowl. Mix for 10 seconds on speed 8 to grate the chocolate before cooking for 5 minutes at 50 degrees on speed 3 – or until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking tray and move the tray around to get a thin layer of chocolate.
- Place the MaltEaster Mini Bunnies onto the melted chocolate and sprinkle the specked easter eggs over the top.
- Once done, place the tray into the fridge for 1 hour or until it’s set.
- Remove from the fridge and then cut into large pieces
What’s your favourite Easter recipe?