If you love Caramel Easter Eggs, this 3 Ingredient Caramel Easter Egg Fudge is for you!
It’s been a few years now since I first shared my 3 Ingredient Creme Egg Fudge with you, so I thought it was about time I tried another Easter Egg Fudge recipe! This 3 Ingredient Caramel Easter Egg Recipe makes a great sweet treat in the lead up to Easter and it would also be a fabulous easy dessert or snack to enjoy over the Easter long weekend.
Making this fudge really couldn’t be easier, simply cook the milk chocolate and condensed milk until it’s melted and nice and thick and then quickly add chopped caramel egg pieces and pour into the tin.
This fudge should be set enough to cut after around six hours in the fridge (please keep in mind this is a soft fudge recipe), however where possible, I suggest leaving it overnight to ensure it’s completely set before cutting into pieces.
For more great no bake easter recipes, make sure you check out my collection of no bake Easter recipes.
3 Ingredient Caramel Easter Egg Fudge
- 400 g of milk chocolate - broken into squares
- 395 g tin of condensed milk
- 2 x 125g packs of mini caramel filled easter eggs
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper. Make sure you leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides of the tin to help you remove the fudge once it has set.
- Roughly chop the caramel easter eggs and set aside until needed.
- Place a medium saucepan over a low heat and add the condensed milk and milk chocolate pieces.
- Stir regularly for 10 minutes until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients have combined.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and working quickly, add the chopped caramel easter eggs and mix to combine. Pour the fudge into the prepared tin and place in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set
- Remove the set fudge from the fridge and cut into squares.
Thermomix 3 Ingredient Caramel Easter Egg Fudge Recipe
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper – make sure you leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides to help you remove the fudge once it has set.
- Roughly chop the mini caramel easter eggs and set aside until needed.
- Break the milk chocolate into pieces and place in the Thermomix bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
- Working quickly, add 3/4 of the chopped caramel eggs to the Thermomix bowl and gently mix with the spatula before pouring the mixture into your prepared tin. Sprinkle the remaining caramel egg pieces over the top of the fudge before placing it into the fridge for 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces.
Shop the entire range of print and eBooks here.