This three ingredient Cadbury Creme Egg Fudge is the ULTIMATE in Chocolate Easter recipes!
I have to admit that Cadbury Creme Eggs are not my favourite Easter Egg to eat, I just can’t get past the whole ‘egg’ concept, however my husband absolutely ADORES them and was more than happy to work his way through the leftover pieces of this fudge.
I used my go to no bake chocolate fudge recipe as a base for this Cadbury Creme Egg Fudge, as you really can’t go wrong with it – I promise! I also used just one packet of mini Cadbury Creme Eggs when making this fudge, however if you wanted to make this three ingredient Cadbury Creme Egg Fudge even more special, just add another packet!
With Easter a little over a month away, this Cadbury Creme Egg Fudge makes the perfect gift for teachers, family and friends and is also an easy dessert to take along to any Easter gatherings.
Three Ingredient Cadbury Creme Fudge Thermomix Instructions
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper – make sure you leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides to help you remove the fudge once it has set.
- Break the milk chocolate into pieces and place in the Thermomix bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
- Working quickly, pour the fudge into the prepared pan and gently press the Cadbury Creme Eggs into the fudge before placing it into the fridge for 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces.
If you get egg-cited for Easter you need all my favourite Easter recipes in the one place! Grab my Easter Recipe Ebook for 29 simple and delicious recipes to keep all the chocoholics in your life happy.