You are going to LOVE this Nutella Banana Bread recipe!!
I’ve been on a bit of a Banana Bread binge over the past few weeks after a few friends were talking what their favourite toppings to add to it were. Personally I love to enjoy my homemade Banana Bread while it’s still warm from the oven with a glass of milk, however I was quite intrigued by the addition of a big smear of Nutella on top of a warmed up slice of Banana Bread – yum! After trying this yummy combination (it was sooo good!) I thought why not try adding the Nutella into the Banana Bread mixture directly, surely you can’t go wrong adding Nutella to a classic recipe!!
The result is this easy Nutella Banana Bread (based on my favourite easy Banana Bread recipe) which is made even more delicious thanks to the swirls of Nutella throughout. This Nutella Banana Bread is simple to make both regularly or when using a Thermomix and the hardest part really is not eating too much of the leftover Nutella at the end!!
Normally a Banana Bread will last a full school week in our house, however this version mysteriously disappeared within three days – hmm, I wonder why!! I now make a double batch of this recipe and pop one in the freezer to
hide enjoy another time!
Thermomix Nutella Banana Bread Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line a large loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place the eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract and bananas (which have been broken in half) into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds, speed 6.
- Scrape down the sides of the Thermomix bowl and add the self raising flour, cinnamon, caster sugar and brown sugar and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 10 seconds, speed 4.
- Pour HALF of the banana bread mixture into the prepared loaf tin and use a spoon to add blobs of half of the Nutella. Top with the remaining banana bread mixture and add the remaining Nutella to the top. Use a skewer or butter knife to gently swirl the Nutella through the banana loaf mixture.
- Place the tin into the oven and bake for 60 – 65 minutes, or until cooked through when tested with a skewer.
- Allow the Nutella Banana Bread to cool in the tin for 20 minutes before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
You can also view all of the printed and eBooks here.