These no bake Clinkers Truffles are one of the EASIEST sweet treats that you can make – regardless of whether you make them in a Thermomix or conventionally!
If you are a fan of Clinkers (and even if you’re not!) these no bake Clinkers Truffles are for you! Needing just four ingredients, they really couldn’t be easier and this is a great recipe for the kids to help you with – although you will need to watch that they don’t try and eat all of the Clinkers!
You can make this recipe both conventionally or using a Thermomix, and both ways really take no time at all. If you have no patience (like my kids!) you can eat these Clinkers Truffles as soon as you have rolled them, however I think it’s worth letting them firm up in the fridge for an hour or so.
These little balls of Clinkers goodness are perfect for parties (we enjoyed them at our son’s first birthday party earlier this year) and as they can be made a day or two in advance (just store them in an airtight container in the fridge) they are a great easy option – just make sure no one eats them all before the party!
If you are looking for more yummy Clinkers recipes, take a look at my Clinkers Fudge , Traditional Clinkers Slice and Clinkers Rocky Road recipes – all have regular and Thermomix instructions included.
Thermomix Clinkers Truffles Recipe
- Place the coconut into a small bowl and set aside until needed.
- Place the biscuits into your Thermomix bowl and blitz for 6 seconds, speed 6 to crush – you will need to use your spatula to help push down any biscuits which come to the top of your bowl. Blitz for a further 3 seconds, speed 6 if there are still large pieces of biscuit remaining.
- Add the Clinkers to your Thermomix bowl and blitz for 4 seconds, speed 5 to roughly chop.
- Add the condensed milk to the Thermomix bowl and mix for 15 seconds, speed 4, REVERSE.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 10 seconds, speed 4, REVERSE..
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls (don’t worry, it will be sticky) Roll the balls into coconut and place into a container.
- Once all the mixture has been used, place the Clinkers Truffles into the fridge for one hour to firm.