I know I’ve said it before, but this brownie recipe really is dangerously easy to make. A couple of weeks ago I was craving something rich and chocolatey (and nope, I’m not pregnant!) and as luck would have it I had all of the ingredients I needed to make these Double Chocolate Chip Brownies sitting in our pantry – winning!
I’ve made a quite a few versions of this brownie recipe before, including these Twix Brownies, Snickers Brownies and Peanut Butter Cup Brownies, however these Double Chocolate Chip Brownies are close to being my favourite. The white chocolate chips really help to ‘lighten’ these rich brownies and if you sneak a slice while it’s still a little warm they are lovely and soft and almost melt in your mouth.
These brownies are special enough to serve topped with a scoop of ice cream for dessert or they go perfectly with a cup of coffee for your afternoon tea. The brownie itself is perfectly soft and fudgey and if you like your brownies to be extra soft, just reduce the cooking time by 5 minutes.
Thermomix Double Chocolate Chip Brownie Recipe
1. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and line the base and sides of a 20cm square baking tin with baking paper.
2. Place the sugar, butter and cocoa into your Thermomix bowl and melt for 3 minutes on speed 2 at 65 degrees or until melted.
3. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4.
4. Add the flour and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4 before scraping down the sides and mixing for another 10 seconds on speed 4.
5. Add 150g of the white chocolate chips and all of the milk chocolate chips and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4 REVERSE.
Follow as per the conventional recipe method from step 5 onwards.
What’s your favourite brownie recipe?