One Bowl Banana and Strawberry Bread
This one bowl Banana and Strawberry Bread makes a great snack or lunchbox treat for the kids. It's freezer friendly and Thermomix instructions also included.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time55 mins
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
- 1 2/3 cup 220g self raising flour 220g of self raising flour
- 1/3 cup 75g of caster sugar
- 1/3 cup 110g of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil - melted or 1/2 cup vegetable oil.
- 3 medium sized bananas - mashed
- 150 g of strawberries - sliced
Preheat your oven to 160 degrees and lightly grease a 20cm x 10cm loaf tin.
In a large mixing bowl, add the self raising flour, cinnamon, caster sugar and brown sugar and stir to combine. Make a well in the centre.
Add the eggs, oil, vanilla extract and mashed banana to the dry ingredients and mix together until they are starting to combine.
Add the sliced strawberries and gently stir until the mixture has just combined.
Pour the banana and strawberry bread mixture into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 55 minutes or until it is cooked through when tested with a wooden skewer.