Thermomix Chicken Curry
For a quick and delicious dinner, you can't go wrong with this Thermomix Chicken Curry recipe! Made with simple to source ingredients, you can be enjoying this simple Curry in less than 30 minutes!
Servings: 6 people
- 150 grams brown onion cut into quarters
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli deseeded. You can also add an additional chilli if you prefer
- 3cm piece fresh ginger
- 100 grams zucchini cut into 3cm pieces
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 500 grams coconut cream
- 150 grams chicken stock or chicken broth
- 90 grams tomato paste
- 700 grams chicken breast/thigh cut into 5cm pieces
- 100 grams green beans fresh or frozen
Place the brown onion, garlic, chilli and ginger into Thermomix bowl and mix for 3 seconds, speed 7.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the zucchini. Mix for 4 seconds, speed 7 or until finely grated.
Add the olive oil and spices and cook for 3 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 1.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the coconut cream, chicken stock, tomato paste and chicken pieces. Cook for 10 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 1.5 on REVERSE.
Add the green beans and cook for a further 5 minutes, varoma temperature, speed 1.5 on REVERSE or until the chicken has cooked through. Serve with rice or cauliflower rice.
- You can use chicken breast or thigh for this recipe.
- If the chicken is cut into too small pieces, it will shred during the cooking. Conversely, it the chicken is cut larger than specified, the cooking time will increase.
- Either fresh or frozen beans can be used for this recipe.
- This curry can be frozen for up to three months.
- To increase the heat, add an additional red chilli.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 27g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 299mg | Potassium: 1073mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 545IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 4mg