Thermomix Bacon and Cheese Cobb Loaf Recipe
This is hands down the BEST Thermomix Bacon and Cheese Cobb Loaf Recipe EVER!!
Servings: 8 people
- 275 grams Cream Cheese softened
- ⅔ cup thickened cream
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 100 grams Mozzarella Cheese cut into 4cm pieces
- 100 grams Cheddar Cheese cut into 4cm pieces
- 2 spring onions
- 4 rashers short cut bacon
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 Cobb Loaf
Line a tray with baking paper and and preheat your oven to 190 degrees.
Cut a circle on top of your Cobb Loaf and carefully remove the 'lid'. Scoop out the soft bread inside the Cobb Loaf and set aside.
Place the bacon and spring onions into your Thermomix bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6.
Add 20g of olive oil and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1 REVERSE.
Add the cream cheese, thickened cream, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese along with salt and pepper and combine for 20 seconds on speed 3 REVERSE.
Spoon the dip mixture into the hollowed Cob Loaf and put the lid back on. Cover the top of the Cobb Loaf with foil and place it onto the prepared baking tray and into the oven to bake for 40 minutes.
After 40 minutes, remove the foil and add the bread pieces to the tray. Bake for a further 10 - 15 minutes until the bread pieces turn golden brown.
- To save time, you can pre-cook your bacon and spring onions and store in your fridge until needed.
- This recipe can be made the day before it's needed, to re-heat just cover it in foil and bake in a 190 degree oven until the dip is heated through.
- It's best to use softened cream cheese as it will make mixing the ingredients together much easier.
- You can add extra ingredients to this recipe, corn kernels, spinach leaves and sun dried tomatoes are some of our favourite add ins.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 318mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1112IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 228mg | Iron: 1mg