Thermomix Peanut Butter Biscuits
These easy Peanut Butter Biscuits (or cookies!) are simple to make, freezer friendly and Thermomix instructions are also included.
Servings: 36 biscuits
2 x baking trays
- 125 grams butter softened
- 80 grams caster sugar
- 70 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 225 grams plain flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120 grams peanut butter
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius (fan-forced) and line two trays with baking paper.
Place the butter, vanilla extract, caster sugar and brown sugar into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 2. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 20 seconds on speed 3 or until pale an creamy.
Add the peanut butter, egg, plain flour and bicarbonate of soda to your Thermomix bowl and mix for 12 seconds on speed 4 to combine.
Use a tablespoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls. Place the balls onto your prepared baking tray and use a fork to lightly press down on the biscuits. Continue until all of the mixture has been used.
Place the biscuits into your pre-heated oven and bake for 12 - 14 minutes or until the begin to brown. Carefully remove the trays from the oven and allow the biscuits to cool on them for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- We used our Thermomix to make these biscuits, however they are also super simple to make conventionally too.
- You will get around 36 biscuits when using a tablespoon to scoop the mixture.
- You can also make larger biscuits if you prefer, you will just need to give your biscuits a little bit longer in the oven.
- Both the dough and the cooked biscuits can be frozen for up to three months.
Calories: 63kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 37mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 12IU | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg