Apricot Bliss Balls Recipe
Made with just FOUR ingredients, these healthy Apricot Bliss Balls make a great snack for the whole family AND they can be ready to enjoy in around 20 minutes! These Bliss Balls take no time at all to put together and can be made using a Food Processor or Thermomix.
Servings: 24 Balls
- 200 grams dried apricots
- ½ cup almond meal 60 grams
- 1 cup desiccated coconut 80 grams + 1 cup extra to roll the balls in
- 3 tbsp honey
Place the extra coconut into a bowl and set aside until needed.
Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and use the pulse function to blitz the ingredients together until the mixture begins to clump together. If you are using a Thermomix, use the 2 second turbo function 4 - 5 times or until the mixture begins to stick together.
Use a spoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls before placing the bliss balls into the bowl with the extra coconut to coat.
Place the coated bliss balls into an airtight container and place into the fridge to chill for one hour. You can then store them in the fridge for up to one week.
- The time it takes for the dried apricots to break down and combine with the other ingredients will vary depending on the appliance you are using.
- These Bliss Balls can be enjoyed as soon as they have been made, however they will heold their shape better if chilled in the fridge.
- To store, pop into an airtight container in your fridge.
- This recipe is freezer friendly, so you can make a batch up in advance and then store them in the freezer until needed - this is also a great way to hide them from the kids (or other family members!) to stop them from eating them all at once!!
Calories: 65kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg