Easy Caramel Tarts Recipe
These easy Caramel Tarts could not be more simple to make - or eat!
Servings: 12 tarts
- 12 Mini Sweet Pastry Tart Shells
- 395 grams Caramel Top N Fill
- 150 ml thickened cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Flake chocolate bar
Remove the mini pastry tart shells from their foil containers and place onto your serving plate.
Place the thickened cream, icing sugar and vanilla extract into a bowl and use a hand mixer to whisk together until soft peaks form. Place into the fridge until needed.
Pour the Caramel Top n Fill into a bowl and whisk until smooth.
Fill the tarts shells with the Caramel Top N Fill
Place a small dollop of whipped cream on top of each tart and sprinkle with pieces of the Flake bar.
Place the Caramel Tarts into the fridge to chill for one hour before serving.
- It's best to leave these easy Caramel Tarts to chill in the fridge for an hour or so before eating.
- I highly recommend that you enjoy them within a day of making them, as the pastry may begin to go a little soft.
- You can use either mini or a large tart shell for this recipe.
- To turn this into a Banoffee Tart, add pieces of sliced banana to the base of the pie shell.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 38mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 213IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg