The Best Thermomix Banana Bread Recipe
This truly is the best Thermomix Banana Bread recipe you will ever make - I promise! All you need is a few simple ingredients to put this recipe together and you will be enjoying delicious banana bread in no time at all. Both regular and Thermomix instructions included.
Servings: 8 slices
- 220 grams self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 75 grams caster sugar
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 130 grams coconut oil - liquid
- 2 soft, ripe bananas approximately 160 grams
Preheat your oven to 170 degrees and line a large loaf tin with baking paper.
Place the eggs, oil, vanilla extract and bananas (which have been quartered) into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 15 seconds on speed 6 to combine. Scrape down the sides of your Thermomix bowl and mix for a further 5 - 10 seconds on speed 4 if the mixture hasn't quite combined.
Add the self raising flour, cinnamon, caster sugar and brown sugar to your Thermomix bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down the sides of your Thermomix bowl and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 5.
Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 50 - 55 minutes or until the banana bread is golden on top and cooked through when tested with a skewer
- You can add chopped nuts, chocolate chips or sprinkle some brown sugar on top of this Banana Bread recipe for a yummy variation!
- You will need to use melted coconut oil for this recipe.
- For conventional cooking instructions, click here.