Easter Egg Rocky Road
This four ingredient Easter Egg Rocky Road takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and is the perfect no bake Easter recipe to enjoy with family and friends.
Servings: 14 pieces
- 360 grams milk chocolate
- 150 grams marshmallows
- 200 grams cashews
- 220 grams easter eggs
Line an 18 x 28cm baking dish with baking paper leaving plenty hanging over the edges and set aside until needed.
Remove the foil from the easter eggs and place them into a bowl until needed.
Break the milk chocolate into squares before placing it into a microwave safe bowl. Cook it in the microwave for 30 second spurts (stirring in between each addition) until the chocolate has almost melted. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir until the chocolate has completely melted.
Add the marshmallows, cashews and easter eggs to the melted chocolate and mix with a large metal spoon until all the ingredients are covered with melted chocolate.
Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and use a spoon to gently spread the mixture across the tin.
To decorate, place a few of the mini eggs on top.
Place the cake tin into the fridge for 2 hours, or until the chocolate has set.
Use the overhanging baking paper to carefully remove the rocky road from the cake tin and using a warmed sharp knife, cut into pieces
Follow the steps as above.
To melt the chocolate in your Thermomix, break into pieces and cook for 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 1.
If not yet metled, cook for a further 1 minute or until meted. Follow recipe as above.
- I recommend using a good quality chocolate for this recipe. You can also use dark or white chocolate if you prefer.
- I used Cashews in the recipe pictured, however you can also use peanuts, macadamias or substitute with pretzels for a nut free version.
- Either mini or regular sized marshmallows can be used. You can also cut the marshmallows in half if you wish.
- I used one pack each of Crispy and Caramel Easter Eggs for this recipe. You can use any type of Easter Eggs you wish.
- Before starting this recipe, I recommend getting your ingredients ready as once the chocolate has melted you will need to work quickly.
- You can use a different shape/size baking dish, however this may result in thicker or thinner pieces.
- This Rocky Road is best stored in the fridge until needed and will last for up to one week.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 26mg | Potassium: 169mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 2mg