Three Ingredient Mars Bar Fudge
This easy Mars Bar Fudge recipe is made using just THREE ingredients and no sugar thermometer is needed. Both regular and Thermomix instructions included.
Servings: 20 pieces
- 400 grams Milk Chocolate broken into squares
- 395 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 4 Mars Bars 53 gram bars
Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper - make sure you leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides to help you remove the fudge once it has set.
Roughly chop the Mars Bars into pieces and set aside until needed.
Pour the condensed milk into a medium saucepan over low heat and add the milk chocolate - which has been broken into squares.
Cook condensed milk and chocolate mixture and stir regularly until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients have combined.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chopped up Mars Bars before quickly stirring through.
Pour the fudge into the prepared tin and place in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
Remove the set fudge from the fridge and cut into squares.
Break the Mars Bars in half and place in the Thermomix bowl and chop of 3 seconds on speed 5. Transfer into a new bowl and set aside until needed.
Break the milk chocolate into pieces and place in the Thermomix bowl.
Add the condensed milk and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 3.
Add the Mars Bar pieces and mix for 20 seconds on reverse, speed 1.
Working quickly, pour the fudge into the prepared pan and place in the fridge for 4 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
Remove fudge from the fridge and cut into small pieces.
- This fudge is best stored in the fridge and enjoyed within 10 days.
- You cannot freeze this recipe.
- Once you have combined all of your ingredients, you will need to work quickly to transfer to the prepared tin.
- I recommend chilling this fudge overnight for best results.
- Please note this is a soft fudge.
- Sweetened condensed milk - you will need one tin. Most brands vary in size between 390 - 400grams. Either is fine to use.
- Mars Bars - I use the 53gram Mars Bars however you can also use fun size Mars Bars if you wish.
- Milk Chocolate, again the size of chocolate blocks will vary, you will need 400 grams of milk chocolate for this recipe.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 46mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 64IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 1mg