Thermomix Lemon and Coconut Slice
This Thermomix Lemon and Coconut Slice takes less than 10 minutes to put together and is the ultimate no bake Lemon dessert!
Servings: 24 slices
18x28cm Slice Tin
- 50 gras butter chopped into 4cm pieces
- 395 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 250 grams Marie Biscuits see notes
- 40 grams desiccated coconut
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons hot water
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut optional - to decorate
Line a slice tin with baking paper, making sure to leave paper hanging over the sides.
Add the butter to your bowl and cook for 2 minutes at 60 degrees on speed 2 or until the butter has melted.
Add the biscuits and crush for 5 seconds on speed 9.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and coconut and mix for 15 seconds on speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the Thermomix bowl and mix for a further 10 seconds, speed 4 or until combined. Use your spatula to help scrape the sides of your bowl mid way through mixing.
Pour the mixture into your prepared slice tin and use the back of metal spoon to spread it across the tin.
To Make the Icing
Place all the ingredients into your clean Thermomix bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4. If your icing is too thick, add an extra ½ teaspoon of water to the mixture until it is a spreadable consistency.
Pour the icing over the top of your slice and decorate it with the extra coconut.
Place the slice into the fridge for 1 -2 hours or until set.
- You can use any type of plain/digestive biscuit for this recipe, I used Arnott’s Marie Biscuits in the recipe pictured.
- Coconut Condensed Milk can be used in place of Sweetened Condensed Milk if you wish.
- This slice is best stored in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoyed within 10 days.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 48IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg