Easy Caramel Fudge Recipe
This is the BEST and EASIEST Caramel Fudge Recipe that you will ever try!! Both regular and Thermomix instructions are included.
Servings: 24 slices
- 125 grams butter
- 390 gram tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 220 grams brown sugar
- 200 grams white chocolate broken into squares
Break the white chocolate into pieces and chop. Set aside until needed.
Line the base and sides of a 28cm x 18cm slice tin with baking paper and set aside until needed.
Add the butter, golden syrup, condensed milk and brown sugar to a medium sized saucepan and cook over a low heat for approximately 10 minutes until the fudge mixture has started to thicken and the colour of the ingredients has turned a lovely golden brown.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chopped white chocolate and quickly stir to combine.
Quickly pour the Caramel Fudge into your prepared tin and gently smooth the surface.
Place the Caramel Fudge into the fridge for 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set before cutting into small pieces to enjoy.
Line a 28cm x 18cm slice tin with baking paper – make sure you leave some hanging over the edges to help you remove the fudge from the tin once it’s set.
Break the white chocolate into pieces and place into your Thermomix bowl. Chop for 5 seconds at speed 7. Transfer to a bowl and set aside until needed.
Place the butter, golden syrup, condensed milk and brown sugar into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 8 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 3 with the measuring cup off.
Scrape the sides of your Thermomix bowl and cook for a further 20 minutes on Varoma temperature on speed 3.
Add the chopped white chocolate and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4 or until it’s melted and the mixture is smooth.
Quickly transfer the fudge to your prepared tin and gently smooth the surface.
Place the fudge into the fridge for 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set before cutting into pieces.
- I’ve made this fudge up to a week before I’ve needed to use it and simply store it in a sealed container inside of the fridge, to be honest it doesn’t seem to last very long when it’s made!
- I also like to use a good quality white chocolate when making this Caramel Fudge, I think it gives it a rich and smooth consistency, which is what fudge is all about after all!
- When it comes time to pour the fudge into the tin, make sure you have everything ready and work quickly as the fudge will begin to set.
- When it’s time to cute the fudge, let it out on your bench for 15 minutes or so and use a sharp knife which has been run under hot water to help slice it.
Serving: 20g | Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg