3 Ingredient Lemonade Scones Recipe
If you like Scones, you are going to LOVE this easy 3 Ingredient Lemonade Scones Recipe! These light and fluffy Scones are made using just lemonade, thickened cream and self-raising flour and you can be enjoying them in less than 30 minutes!
Servings: 10 Scones
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 250 mls lemonade
- 250 ml thickened cream
Preheat your oven to 240 degrees celsius (fan-forced) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Sift the self raising flour into a large bowl and add the lemonade and cream.
Use a butter knife to bring the mixture together until it just combines.
Tip the scones mixture onto a floured surface and gently shape into a rectangle.
Use a cookie cutter or glass to cut out your scones and place them onto the prepared tray. Repeat until you have used all of the scone dough.
Place your scones into the pre-heated oven and bake for 12 minutes or until golden and cooked through - they will sound hollow when tapped.
Carefully remove your scones from the oven and allow them to cool slightly before serving with your favourite jam and whipped cream
- Take care not to over mix the scone dough, if you mix it too much the scones will lose some of their lightness.
- The mixture will be quite sticky when you tip it onto your bench - this is normal. I suggest to spread approximately ¼ cup of extra flour over your bench and lightly dust your fingertips with flour when shaping the dough into a rectangle.
- Dip your cookie cutter into flour to help the scones easily be removed.
- Place the scones so that they are almost touching each other onto your baking tray, this will help them to rise up instead of outwards.
- If you wish, you can brush a little milk over the top of the scones before baking, however this isn't essential.
- You can freeze your cooked scones for up to three months.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 368IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg