Thermomix Banana Muffins Recipe
This easy Thermomix Banana Muffins recipe is freezer friendly and perfect for school lunch boxes.
Servings: 12 Muffins
- 300 grams self raising flour
- 170 grams caster sugar
- 240 grams milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 150 g butter cubed
- 2 ripe bananas sliced into quarters - approximately 200 grams
Line a 12 hole muffin tin with paper cases and preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius (fan-forced).
Place the butter into your Thermomix bowl and cook for 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 2. If it hasn't quite melted, cook for a further 1 minute, 60 degrees, speed 2 until it has completely melted.
Add the self raising flour, sugar, cinnamon, banana pieces, vanilla essence, eggs and milk and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrape down the sides and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 4 until the mixture has combined.
Divide the banana muffin mixture evenly between the paper cases until they are approximately ⅔ full and place into the oven to bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through when tested with a skewer.
- It's really important to use bananas which are very soft and have started to brown, this is what helps to give them their flavour and also if you use bananas which are still a little firm, they won't break down when mixing in your Thermomix.
- I also like to often use a mini muffin tin to make these and I get around 48 mini Banana Muffins from the mixture which is perfect for birthday parties or other events.
- These easy Thermomix Banana Muffins are also freezer friendly, which I love as I can always have them on hand for when those sweet cravings hit!
Serving: 0g | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 80mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 93IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg