This post is in collaboration with Nude Food Movers
If the appetite of our boys as toddlers is anything to go by, we are going to eaten out of house and home by the time they become teenagers! They are ALWAYS hungry so whenever we leave the house I need to make sure I take along a lunchbox (or two) to help satisfy their raging appetites and keep the whinging under control.
We were recently sent some items from the awesome Nude Food Movers range to try and were more than impressed with the range of containers available, how much food they could carry and how well they held up to being dropped/thrown while we were out – yep this happens a lot! The Nude Food Movers range is the ultimate way to keep your snacks and bread fresh and consists of a great range of reusable snack, sandwich containers and lunch boxes just to name a few. All of the products in the range have been specifically designed to help build healthy, nutritious, homemade lunches and snacks without the use of landfill-favourites like wrappers, foils and plastic cling films.
The boys were quick to claim the Rubbish Free Lunch Box which has three good sized compartments as well as two snack containers as they love nothing more than having a variety of food to choose from when we are out. I try to mix it up and give them different foods to eat, however my go to lunch box foods always seem to include:
- Vegemite and Cheese Sandwiches
- Cheese and Carrot Sticks
- Fruit – cut up strawberries and apple
If I’m feeling particularly energetic (or have a bit of notice that we are going out!) I often will make and take with us:
- Mini Vegemite and Cheese Scrolls
- Cheesy Corn, Spinach and Tomato Muffins
- Zucchini Slice
- Banana Bread
- Blueberry Muffins
Because I don’t need to wrap any of our food or take packets with us, it’s also helps to cut down on the rubbish that I inevitably end up having stored in the bottom of my handbag!! While the lunch boxes were a huge hit, my favourite items are the Yoghurt and Banana containers. The yoghurt mover has a handy gel insert which helps keep the yoghurt cool while you are out and about and also comes with it’s own spoon attached. It’s also leak proof which means when the boys decided they are finished after eating just a few mouthfuls (tell me this happens to other people too?) I can just put the lid back on and pop it back into our bag until they ask for it again in half an hour.
Our Nude Food Movers containers have certainly passed the toddler test and I’m planning to buy another Yoghurt Mover and Lunch Box so the boys each have one and prevent any future fights – well fingers crossed anyway 😉
Since it’s launch in 2008, Nude Food Movers has been Australia’s #1 Back to School brand and it’s also the brand behind ‘Nude Food Day’, a nationwide program and event held in primary schools nationwide during October. Whether you are a parent, carer, school or simply want more info on how you can do your bit for the environment sign up today via the Nude Food Day website or Facebook page.
Nude Food Movers believes in saving the planet one lunch at a time. All the products in the Nude Food Movers range are BPA free and completely food safe, making them the perfect choice for families wanting a fun way to transport their food while reducing their environmental footprint! Reduce, re-use and recycle with a handy range of products to help you on your ‘nude food’ adventures. Nude Food Movers are available in all good retailers and for more information on the Nude Food Movers range by Smash visit the website, Facebook Page or follow on Instagram.
To help celebrate Nude Food Day, thanks to the team at Nude Food Movers, one lucky person has the opportunity to win a $50 Nude Food Movers Pack in their choice of pink, black or blue. To enter, simply tell me in 50 words or less:
What appeals to you most about the Nude Food Movers’ range?
This competition has now closed – Congratulations to Matthew!
- Entries close at 11.59pm Friday 21st of August – AEST.
- This competition is open to Australian residents only.
- The prize is one Nude Food Movers Pack valued at approximately $50, this prize is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- This is a game of skill, the winner will be chosen based on the most creative answer as determined by the judges.
- All entries require an active email address to be valid.
- The judges decision is final and no discussions regarding the result will be entered into.
- The winner will be announced on this blog by Friday 28th of August 2015.
- The winner will be contacted via email and will be required to supply their postal address and contact number for delivery.
- The prize will be issued by Nude Food Movers. Neither Nude Food Movers or Create Bake Make take any responsibility for the prize after it has been put into the post.