Well the countdown is sure on now – just FOUR WEEKS to go until Christmas! It really is a fun yet crazy time of the year and we’ve got multiple Christmas parties and other events each weekend now up until the big day. This year we’re piling in the car and travelling the 1700+ kilometres down to Victoria to spend Christmas with my family. We’ve done it a couple of times before but never with two toddlers – I’m already starting to break out in a sweat just thinking about it!
Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week, there were so many great recipes (as usual!) to look through and I’m itching to give many of them a try. A few of my favourites from last week include:
This Fattoush from Hadia’s Lebanese Cuisine looks like the perfect side or light meal for a relaxing weekend.
You can’t go wrong with a recipe when Baileys is one of the ingredients! These Baileys and Walnut Truffles from Boiled Eggs and Soldiers sure look great.
I can’t wait to make these Three Ingredient Chocolate Protein Cookies from Treat Yourself Sweeter – yum!
There is a good chance I could eat the whole batch of this Chocolate and Hazelnut Biscotti from Throughly Nourished Life!
These Potato Pancakes from Life’s Little Sweets would make the perfect easy snack for the kids.
Make sure you visit Bake Play Smile to check out Lucy’s picks!
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!