I hope you’ve all had a great week, we’re currently down in Victoria spending some time with my family and enjoying gorgeous baby cuddles – what more could you ask for? Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week, we really appreciate all of your support xx A few of my favourites from last week included:
These Chocolate Fudge Cookies from Sweetest Menu look dangerously good!
The Annoyed Thyroid has done it again with this amazing White Christmas recipe!
I LOVE an easy meal and this Lemon Rice One Pot Meal from Forks n Knives looks great.
This Molasses Bourbon Pie from Cooker and a Looker will be making an appearance in our kitchen very soon!
If you are organising a Christmas party this year, these Baked Chicken Bites from My Kitchen Stories need to be on your menu!
Make sure you visit Bake Play Smile to check out Lucy’s picks!
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!