While I’m sad that my fab co-host Lucy is off on an overseas adventure for the next three weeks (so jealous!), I’m also super excited to be joined by a couple of very special co-hosts starting with the lovely Kim from Land of Zonkt from next week!
A big thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week, there were so many amazing recipes and a few of my favourite included:
We ALWAYS seem to have bananas in our fruit bowl, this Egg Free Banana Bread from Oh Creative Day looks like a delicious way to use them upOur dinner tonight is sorted thanks to Jennifer Meyering’s recipe for these yummy Chicken Taquitos.
I can’t resist a good chocolate cake recipe and this Boiled Chocolate Cake from The Multitasking Mummy looks great.
While I’m thinking about dessert, these Little Lemon Puddings from Rosehips and Rhubarb have also been put on my must bake list.
Zamamabakes has done it again with these Easy Beef and Vegetable Noodles!
Don’t forget to pop over Bake Play Smile and check out Lucy’s favourite recipes too.
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!