Well we’re already half way through September (eek hold me!) and Spring is well and truly here. We’ve been soaking up the sunny weather this week and have spent some time down the coast at the beach.
Yes, that is our two year old being ‘buried’ in the sand.. at least they were all having fun!
Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week, it was another great week filled with so many delicious recipes. These are just a few of the recipes which caught my eye:
This no bake Clinkers Hedgehog Slice from Zamamabakes combines two of my favourite slices – how could I resist?!
I think this Lentil and Haloumi Salad from The Purple Ladle is the PERFECT Spring salad recipe!
My obsession with zucchini recipes continues and this Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread from Family Food on the Table is at the top of my ‘must bake’ list.
Give me a plate of crackers with this Spinach and Walnut Pesto from The Kiwi Country Girl and I’d be a very happy lady.
These Banana Caramel Parfaits from Land of Zonkt are my kind of dessert – I especially love that they are served in individual portions so I don’t have to share!
Don’t forget to pop over Bake Play Smile and check out Lucy’s favourite recipes too.
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!