Happy Friday, I hope you’ve had a great week!
It’s a short post from me this week, as there is a fair chance as this post goes live that I will be having a drink (or two!) while catching up with my lovely co-host Lucy as we settle in for our first night at the ProBlogger Event on the Gold Coast. Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week, there are a stack of recipes I can’t wait to try when I get home on Sunday. It’s a mix of savoury and sweet for my favourites this week, what do you think of my picks? I’d love to hear what yours are!
I’ll never make tradition meatloaf again after spying these Mini Meat Loaves with Barbecue Glaze from The Annoyed Thyroid!
These Raspberry Cacao Power Pots from Sweets and Greens would make the perfect start to the day!
I can never resist a lemon cake and this Lemon and Ginger Drizzle Cake from Domestic Gothess looks amazing.
For something a little different I’m going to have to try these Grilled Shrimp Tacos from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen.
These Thyme and Rosemary Flaxseed Crackers from Treat Yourself Sweeter would make the perfect snack.
Don’t forget to pop over Bake Play Smile and check out Lucy’s favourite recipes too.
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!