I hope you’ve all had a great week. This week I managed to sneak out of the house for some ‘quiet’ time which involved getting a new do aka ‘Mum Bob’ having lunch with friends along with experimenting with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups which I’m all kinds of excited to see now stocked in the supermarket!
Thank you to those of you who contacted us during the week regarding coming on board as a co-host. Lucy and I haven’t had a chance to chat about it yet but I’m sure it will be on the agenda when we see each other in exactly three weeks – not that we’re counting down at all!
Thanks to everyone who linked up with us last week, there was certainly a sweet theme going on and I’ve pinned a stack of recipes, but there were still a couple of yummy savoury recipes which also caught my eye.
I LOVE the look of these Chicken Mozzarella and Prosciutto Parcels from Boiled Eggs and Soldiers.
These White Chocolate Cookies with Strawberry Buttercream from Homemade Hooplah have my name all of them!
The kids will never know this Un-Beet-Able Cacao Cake from Kidgredients is good for them!
Butter Chicken is the only Indian dish my husband will eat, so this recipe for the BEST Butter Chicken from Mrs D Plus Three will be appearing on our meal plan very soon.
Raisin Cookies are one of my favourites, especially when you add Oatmeal and Chocolate Chips like the very clever Peachy Keen Mama – yum!
Don’t forget to pop over Bake Play Smile and check out Lucy’s favourite recipes too.
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!