It’s been a busy week with a cleaning spree which involved purging a lot of ‘stuff’ we have seemed to have accumulated over the past few years, appointments and meetings, visitors and of course baking!
The boys and I also snuck out to take some photos of a few of our favourite local hangouts which I’ll share in a post sometime in the next few days.
As always we were blown away by the great recipes which were linked up last week, here are my five favourites:
I really love the mexican recipes from Good Food Week and Shari has outdone herself with these Chicken Fajita Quesadillas!
Anything that has healthy in the title is a winner for me! I can’t wait to try this Healthy Banana Bread from Canberra Mummy.
I want to make this Apple and Walnut Cake with Golden Syrup Icing from The Annoyed Thyroid just to eat the icing!!
It’s been another cold and wet week here and a bowl of this Beef Minestrone with Cheese Tortellini from Land of Zonkt would make the perfect dinner.
Just looking at this picture makes me want one of these Viking Burgers from Boy Eats World right now!
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!
Post links to all your Foodie Fabulousness here..