I hope you’ve had a great week. We’ve been shivering through another cold week here in Brisbane, but to be fair we start complaining when the temperature dips below 22 degrees! This is a little of what we got up to this week:
A fun morning at the park last Sunday which resulted in two very tired little boys.
A ‘participation’ medal awarded at our last soccer class for the term – coincidentally he participated the least he ever has during this class…
A classic Apple Sponge Pudding was made early this week and it was all kinds of delicious!
In between it all I spent a lovely few hours reading through the yummy recipes linked up last week. Kicking off my favourites this week is this Persimmon Apricot Pudding Cake created by Mia Bella Passions – after all who can resist a pudding cake!
This Veggie Spaghetti and Meatballs by Bek Mugridge is a great twist on a classic recipe and I know this would be super popular in our house.
Bliss Balls are such a great healthy snack and these Date, Apple and Cinnamon Seed Balls from Boiled Eggs and Soldiers are jammed packed with good stuff and look delicious as well.
I’m always on the lookout for yummy new biscuit recipes to try and can’t wait to make these Chocolate Macadamia Drop Cookies from Domesblissity.
We all love Falafel in our house and I just so happen to have four tins of chickpeas sitting in the pantry so I can’t wait to make these Falafel Wraps with Tahini Yoghurt Sauce from Erin Made This on the weekend.
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!
Post links to all your Foodie Fabulousness here..