Hi everyone and welcome back to another Fabulous Foodie Fridays party. I’m certainly in the party spirit this weekend as through the week we celebrated our little man’s second birthday and are having a small party for him on Saturday morning. I have to admit I love planning the menu when it comes to parties but always seem to find myself sticking to the same trusted recipes, however I’ve decided to give a couple of new recipes a try this weekend – fingers crossed they turn out!
I’d also like to apologise for the sweet theme you will no doubt notice when browsing this weeks recipe picks, I just couldn’t resist the yummy sweet treats on offer and promise to have a full savoury selection next week!
I think one (or two!) of these Brown Sugar Cookies from The Hungry Mum would go perfectly with my morning coffee!
I’m very intrigued by this Sweet Banana and Jam Toastie created by The nOATbook, it’s not a combination I would ever have thought of, but I think it would be delicious!
How could I resist these Chocolate Eclairs with Lemon and Chantilly Cream from Only Crumbs Remain?
Tea Cakes remind me of my Nan so I just had to include this gorgeous Cinnamon Tea Cake from Basil and Chook.
This Hot Chocolate from Life, Love and Hiccups really might possibly be the most decadent drink I have ever seen. What do you think?
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!
Post links to all your Foodie Fabulousness here..