I hope you’ve all had a wonderful and delicious week! I’m eagerly counting down the hours until I get to spend a WHOLE DAY with my Fabulous Foodie Friday cohorts Lucy and Dannielle when we attend the ‘Run the World’ conference in Brisbane this weekend. It will be the first time the three of us have been together in the same room (or same state for that matter!) and to say we are just a little excited is an understatement. If you are following us on instagram or facebook, I apologise
not really in advance for the inevitable food shots and selfies which you are likely to see on Saturday….
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the amazing recipes linked up with us this week along with my favourite from last week which include:
I couldn’t not include this stunning Strawberry, Elderflower and Almond Layer Cake created by the Domestic Gothess – isn’t it gorgeous?This One Pot Pea and Bacon Pasta from Savory Nothings is guaranteed to be a winner with both my big and little boys
We love to eat stir fries and I’m looking forward to trying this Honey Soy and Garlic Chicken with Cashews Stir Fry from Finding Myself Young.
These Double Chocolate Oreo Brownies from Sweetest Menu look dangerously good.Raspberry and White Chocolate are two ingredients which are just made for each other, so I’m loving this yummy scone recipe from Mia Bella Passions.
Lauren from Create Bake Make , Lucy from Bake Play Smile and now Dannielle from Zamamabakes have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 3 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile, Create Bake Make and Zamamabakes permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!